Posted 15 Dec 2021
I haven’t been able to change the header image on the Bible Cartoons website for months, possibly due to me using an older/out of date Content Management System (CMS) program. In September 2021 I asked by web host to update the CMS (the program that makes the web pages for the Bible Cartoons website) which they did – thanks guys! I’ve just tested the header image selection process & it works again – yippee! I’ve just updated it to show the Week 3 Advent image I created a few years ago. Now I can periodically change the header once again, which keeps the website a bit “fresher” & interesting.
Comments are turned off for this article